Skip to content
- Handmade pillow cover made from Guatemalan textiles from the Lake Atitlan area. The vivid pink color is dyed cotton fabric by using the Bougainvillea flower and is woven on a backstrap loom. The weaver, Dominga lives in San Pedro LaLaguna and does stunning work. All nursery pillows include monogramming! The interior of the pillow is interfaced to protect the textiles.
- Backing is a natural linen and rayon blend with an invisible zipper closure.
- Recommended inserts: feather filled, size up 1 to 2 inches
- Care Instructions: Spot clean or dry clean.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.